If you smile at me I will understand cause that is something everybody, everywhere, does in the same language.
Wooden Ships, Crosby, Stills and Nash
New Lights Translations is at your service to adapt your current marketing tools from your native language: packaging, information labels, accompanying documents… We will take care of translating the various communication, marketing and advertising tools as well as your press packs and product information forms.
For all your editorial project in several languages
We will take care of translating the various written documents such as communication, marketing and advertising tools as well as your press packs and product information forms in Hebrew, Spanish, English and French.
We are currently developing a new team of specialized translators in localization of all types of documents, texts, products and services within a specific geographical region.
Internationalisation of all commercial exchanges requires nowadays from the “translator-localizer” to be totally involved in a way that will transform your texts into a high-qualified marketing tool. This new translation field contributes in transposing a text from a source-language by using the localization mechanism that is the specific viewpoints of the target language.
You should not be content with just a translation whereas you can craft your documents in several languages!
REQUEST YOUR FREE QUOTE FOR COPYWRITING AND LOCALIZATION
Specific working methods
New Lights Translations follows specific and adapted working methods to the different submitted projects, in order to grant qualified service, highly sensitive to its clients’ wishes.
- Send your writing project, specifying the target language(s)
- We’ll immediately send you back our free quote and deadline.
- We will realize the written project and, if necessary we’ll take in charge its adaptation process, according to its specifications and its technical level.
- Ask, if necessary, our proofreading service, granting you a double check and an excellent final control.
- Ask for the legalization service for the translated document.